Ultimate in Ayurvedic rejuvenation program creating a balance between mind and body at deep levels. This Ayurvedic Indian Signature Spa Ritual includes (1) Shirodhara Ananda Oil Pouring Bliss (2) Om Veda Signature Facial. Valued at $339; save $119.
Ayurvedic Body Revival Package
A Body Decadent treatment with a traditional Indian beauty ritual. The ultimate in ayurvedic de-stressing spa escape. You will feel balanced, relaxed and renewed with this unique spa experience. This treatment is beneficial for you if you are in great need of nurturing, purification and reducing deep seated stress! This Ayurvedic Indian Signature Spa Ritual includes (1) Ubtan Herbal Body Purification Treatment (2) Ayurvedic Marma Point Massage (3) Herbal Hot Towel Treatment. Valued at $363; save $94.
Ayurvedic Body Revival Package
Ayurvedic Rejuvenation (Oil pouring bliss). This treatment is an absolutely blissful experience restoring calmness and balance to the mind. Especially suited to emotional and mental disorders, extreme hyperactivity of mind, stress related conditions, depression, headaches and insomnia. The whole treatment is very relaxing and includes an Indian head, shoulder and face massage. Try this treatment at least once! Guaranteed to have a de-stressing effect on you! Please bring a scarf and an old towel.
The treatment starts with a gentle massage using pure linen cloth draped over your body and then the freshly prepared Ubtan (mixed with warm organic milk and raw honey) is applied generously all over. While you rest (wrapped) comfortably in the special linen cocoon, you will be given a relaxing scalp massage and then after 20 minutes as the mask dries, your therapist will rub off the Ubtan with a special lymphatic brush and ayurvedic massage strokes. Your skin will emerge tingling and smooth with this special technique! A hot towel treatment using essential oils complete this amazing therapy.
Ayurvedic Herbal (UBTAN) Body Purification
This package includes (1) Ayurvedic Facial Analysis (2) Skin Rejuvenator Facial (3) Shirodhara (4) Indian Head Massage (5) Indian Foot Massage.
Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Pamper Spa Package
A traditional holistic system of India. It has been acknowledged as the world’s oldest system of health care and the most ancient and holistic. It aims for well being (constitutional) analysis, pulse diagnosis, tongue and other techniques to determine appropriate treatment. Advice on suitable diet, exercise for your constitutional type and daily routine are prescribed. Also, Ayurvedic herbal and mineral remedies and other treatments (e.g. Shirodhara, Snehana & Svedana) may be recommended to maximise the healing process and improve general well being. Ayurvedic consultation consists of Mind-Body Type Test, Indian Head Massage, Indian Foot Massage and Ayurvedic herbs.
Ayurvedic Medicine - First Consultation Treatment
Ayurvedic Medicine - Subsequent Treatments
Download the PDF Files
1. We recommmend you book ahead for all treatments. Please let us know in advance if you have any special health considerations that may affect your treatment. If you are pregnant please inform the spa co-odinator.
2. We suggest you leave all valuables and jewellery at home.
3. To ensure all our guests enjoy a tranquil experience we request that noise be kept to a minimum and mobile phones be turned to silent.
4. Parents please note that it is essential that alternative childcare arrangements be made.
5. For appointments over 1 hour a 50% deposit will be required at time of booking.
6. Cancellations: We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for. Failure to give adequate notice will incur a 20% cancellation fee or cancellation of a gift voucher.
7. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Arriving late will shorten your treatment or limit the length of your appointment.
8. Treatments will always finish as scheduled in order not to delay and inconvenience the next client.
9. For your comfort all massage beds have face cradles and linens are set to provide full body coverage prior to treatments. Our therapists are trained to appropriately drape you for privacy. You may also leave your under garments on.
For appointments over 1 hr, a 50% deposit will be required at time of booking to confirm your appointment. Credit card bookings are required to secure group bookings, packages and day spa escapes. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancellations. Failure to give adequate notice will forfeit the full deposit or a cancellation of a gift voucher. (Booking of appointment is acknowledgment of these terms. A courtesy call or SMS is made a few days prior confirming your appointment for your convenience. We have a range of payment options including
Eftpos and major credit cards including AMEX. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment to complete your consultation form and please turn off your mobile phone during your treatment.
Gift Cards & Vouchers
All our Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards include Complimentary gift bag with a gorgeous gift card and Luxurious Pure Fiji Body Butter (for pick up at reception only). We make purchasing from Total Bliss Health and Beauty as easy as possible. Simply telephone or email us with the details and we will mail the Gift Voucher. (Note: Postage of the Gift Vouchers is free but does not include gift bag, greeting card and body butter). Telephone credit card payments are also welcome. All Gift Vouchers have a choice of 3 months or 6 months validity. Please specify at time of purchase.